Thursday, March 14, 2013

WOW.....Time Goes Fast

Well I started this blog almost 3 years ago to document our homeschool journey and.....didn't do it! What a shame, so many things have happpened. This post is going to be brief, just a way for me to say "get back to blogging" to myself! We're finishing our 4th year of homeschooling soon. My oldest is finishing 11th grade, DD is finishing 7th grade and youngest son is finishing 5th grade. This year we decided to try Georgia Cyber Academy, an online virtual public school. I'm going to write a post of our experience but overall....I'm not sure how I feel, not sure what next year holds. I'm going to try to be better about blogging, hopefully at least once a week (maybe link up to some weekly things). I'm thinking of opening an Etsy shop to sell some homemade creations, so this would be a great way to get that info out there too:) Thanks for stopping by (if anyone is still out there reading!).

No comments:

Post a Comment